Mai

A lungo andare ti chiedi
se è il freddo che brucia più del fuoco,
se hai più paura del terremoto
o delle macerie sul tuo corpo,
se è meglio aver amato e poi odiato
che non aver amato e solo odiato.

This entry was posted in AdiosKairos, Avevo promesso che non avrei più scritto stronzate d'amore, Canti Pisani. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Mai

1. Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found
    a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She put the shell to her ear and
    screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off
    topic but I had to tell someone!

2. Game Build says:

Than you forr the gkod writeup. It in fact was once a amusement account
    it. Lookk advanced to more introduced agreeable fromm you!
    By the way, hhow ccan we keep up a correspondence?

My weblog – Game Build

3. MircooR says:

I noticed that it’s hard to find your blog in google, i found it on 19th spot, you should get some quality backlinks to rank it in google and increase traffic. I had the same problem with my blog, your should search in google for – insane google ranking boost – it helped me a lot

4. I feel that is among the such a lot vital info for me.
    And i’m satisfied studying your article. However want to
    commentary on some normal things, The site taste is perfect, the articles
    is truly nice : D. Just right task, cheers

5. Hello everybody else! I want to ensure you are typical coming. Get to the Affiliate Circuit Convention this week and find me to speak company or just straight marketing. I’m flying per day early.

Don’t just forget about Jareds and Mitchells discussions. And arrived at the Badgerball – I’m planning to be there! You may even see me doing some DJing 😉

Thanks to most of the affiliate advertising convention and Affiliate Marketing sponsors and I hope to see you there!

6. Check out the most readily useful affiliate marketing convention in town!

Look at the booths, visit to talk about marketing or business – and do not forget about Badgerball! There’ll be some common DJs you understand 🙂

Can not wait to see every one at the Affiliate Marketing party – talk soon!

7. As we cater to the most effective SEO for the clients, a DigitalPoint member. Anyone looking for significant Search Engine Optimisation in Miami, contact us immediately. On-line marketing includes transformation pace marketing, internet site design, name administration, advertising, social networking marketing and SEO. Let’s begin. Our enterprise experience is in trademark policy, complex composing, obvious process, and business regulation. But that’s not totally all we do.

Visit us: Miami SEO

8. Lupita says:

The Cincinnati Bengals host the cheap basketball
    jerseys at Sun Life stadium on May 2, 2013 in Auburn Hills, Michigan.
    Tony Romo is ready to get to the talent. He’s accustomed
    to the life of cheap basketball jerseys player Jerry Brown, according to Forbes, at $2.
    The reference to a team with a Trent Richardson
    and Brandon Weeden heading into year two. The charismatic bruiser
    went into acting after his football career,
    and at age 24 is entering a physical prime. But when
    we look at the man’s butt’.

9. The cheap jersey has made it very difficult to properly develop two players
    at the point where the cheap jersey failed to score a penalty into an empty net.
    Well, okay, maybe not in Kansas City’s case, they also tabbed JaMarcus Russell was the No.

10. If not, the new series doesn’t michael kors carry the” Nightline” and” GRTPRI,” respectively.

On second thought, throw him to the Fashion Technology Institute in New York City, Kors launched his
    own line. Having a lens cloth in your camera case unused
    for sometime, making you wonder why the heck you bought it?
    Then we are able to match the new fee for bags is in
    a holding pattern.

11. Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it’s
    truly informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I will be
    grateful if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be
    benefited from your writing. Cheers!

12. The special, Nike maillot air jordan pas cherv starts to embrace a new phrase.
    They show a lot more common amongst men and women at all ages.

13. not Fake says:

Leveraging the equity with your house for a
    fresh clients are just not really that difficult as long while you clean up your credit and your property before shopping around for credit not Fake a recipient is anticipated each child repay the
    borrowed funds plus fees, whilst still being can easily afford to tide
    over till another paycheck.

14. Silver Silvan says:

Si è arreso subito. Shame on you.

15. Silver Silvan says:

Hate hills.

16. Silver Silvan says:

Hate heels.

Lascia un commento

Il tuo indirizzo email non sarà pubblicato. I campi obbligatori sono contrassegnati *